The 10 Best Practices Series… #4: Remote Access to Alarm/Fire monitoring and ALL service call history. Can you view them?
When choosing an alarm monitoring partner there are many options, but with today’s regulations, changing of personnel and volume of locations it is important to have an easy interface to access your alarm monitoring.
Furthermore, this interface should be scalable to adjust access levels. Same goes for viewing any service call that is open in your vendor’s system. Remote Access to see the status of any service call… Open or Closed. Benefits of utilizing Remote Access:
- View your live alarm activity from anywhere w/connection
- Update & View current emergency notification lists
- Up to the hour “Real-Time” custom reports
- Upload Quarterly alarm activity per branch
- Ability to limit control/access per login name- Add/Delete Remotely
- Ability to place your alarms on test and view history from your Smart phone
- Video Verification- Integrate with cameras and verify remotely
Would you like to schedule an online demo? Click here!
Up next… Best Practice #5: Is your service vendor in compliance with the Bank Protection Act? More importantly, is your current vendor secure with your institutions information? You could be at Risk! For more information send us an email or visit CookSecurityGroup.com.
In our continued effort to make sure you have the absolute best experience possible while visiting our website, we have overhauled the CookSecurityGroup.com Home page to be more user friendly and interactive than ever! Some of the updated features include:
- “I’m just browsing & educating” quick link
- “I have a question” quick link
- “I need help” quick link
- Cook E-Newsletter subscription quick link
- More testimonials/customer feedback
- More of the latest news and trends
- Cook Social Media quick links
If you have too many keys, YOU could be at risk! Finally… A Key Control system that works! Cook announces partnership with Traka!
Cook Security Group is pleased to announce our new partnership with Traka! Traka is a world leader in asset management technology, utilizing key management solutions and electronic lockers to manage and control access to your most important assets. With utilization throughout the United States and 30 countries worldwide, Traka has provided a wide range of products and services, delivering quality systems and support for over 20 years now. In addition, Traka streamlines process control with software and key management, offering unparalleled security and monitoring for any environment. Don’t miss this video that explains how it works! Other key benefits include the ability to:
- Protect your property, facilities, vehicles and equipment
- Reduce the cost of carelessness, accidental damage and theft
- Increase efficiency and productivity- improve operating margins
- Encourage your people to take greater responsibility for the resources they use
- Maximize security and Health & Safety compliance
Marti from WA
“Our experience with Cook was excellent! Bryant was professional, quick and efficient!”
Gabe from OR
“Rick is a fantastic technician.. He is always working hard to solve our problems (and not just temporarily). We appreciate that he is kind to the team and takes extra time to explain how we can avoid future problems.”
Marie from CA
“Service was amazing as always! Mel is very attentive to our needs and finishes in a timely fashion.”
Shanelle from CA
“Mark was very helpful. He was recuperating from a cold and was still able to be customer conscience and provide excellent service. Thank you!”
Stephen from CA
“Amazing service! Eric is always helpful and solves the problem effectively and efficiently.”
Delores from WA
“Our service was nice and fast. It’s always a pleasure working with Kurt and Cook Security Group!”