Cook Security Group celebrates 4th consecutive year of being an NCR Interact Premier Solutions Provider!
We are pleased to announce that we are celebrating our 4th year of being an NCR Interact Premier Solutions Provider! What’s this mean for our valued customers? As a Premier Solutions Provider our customers receive the following benefits:
- Maximum discounts on all Hardware and Software which we pass along to our customers.
- Highest level of technical support for both new products and existing maintenance of equipment.
- Certified NCR Technicians across Cook’s six state footprint including OR, WA, CA, NV, ID, and MT.
- Complimentary visits to NCR’s state-of-the-art Executive Briefing Center (EBC) where you can look, touch, feel all of the latest technology including Interactive Teller and Online Banking Services.
For more information on Cook Security Group’s excellent service on all NCR products including ATMs, TCRs, and Interactive Teller, click here!
DULUTH, GA, January 19, 2015- Pioneer Federal Credit Union, which serves members in southwest Idaho, is transforming its branch, online and mobile banking experience through the latest technology from NCR corporation (NYSE: NCR), the global leader in consumer transaction technologies. Pioneer FCU is the first financial institution in Idaho to deploy NCR Interactive Teller, interactive video technology that allows a live teller to take remote control of an ATM.
Pioneer installed two NCR Interactive Teller units in a modernized drive-through banking experience at its newest branch in Boise. The branch opened in early January. Pioneer FCU worked with Cook Security Group on the purchase and installation of the units as well as ongoing maintenance… Read more.
The 10 Best Practices Series… #5: Does your service vendor bring you remote technologies to help save, drive revenue, and enhance customer experience?
- Operational Efficiency- We’ll help save up to $50 per branch, core vs. non-core we can fill in the gaps.
- Revenue Generation- We will help drive revenue at each branch- Marketing Screens, Interactive Teller, Marketing Video Analytics.
- Customer Experience- Equipment uptime, i.e. RemoteView ATM is at a 67% fix rate remotely within 22 minutes of a call!
Ask us about these Remote Technologies:
- Eliminate the need for a physical DVR
- Stream and Store video to a secure hosted facility
- Pool of redundant DVRs/storage
- Securely access video at anytime
- Reduce FTE
- Fix roughly 67% of faults remotely
- Push Marketing Screens (shotgun or strategic approach)
- Push Windows updates for compliance
- EJ archive and transaction search
- Support migration of teller transactions to self-service
- Automates or supports personal teller services 24X7
- Lowers cost of teller transactions and increases teller productivity
- Offers one-to-one personal service to consumers in a more cost-effective way.
Would you like to schedule an online demo? Click here!
In our continued effort to make sure you have the absolute best experience possible while visiting our website, we have overhauled the CookSecurityGroup.com Home page to be more user friendly and interactive than ever! Some of the updated features include:
- “I’m just browsing & educating” quick link
- “I have a question” quick link
- “I need help” quick link
- Cook E-Newsletter subscription quick link
- More testimonials/customer feedback
- More of the latest news and trends
- Cook Social Media quick links
Marti from WA
“Our experience with Cook was excellent! Bryant was professional, quick and efficient!”
Gabe from OR
“Rick is a fantastic technician.. He is always working hard to solve our problems (and not just temporarily). We appreciate that he is kind to the team and takes extra time to explain how we can avoid future problems.”
Marie from CA
“Service was amazing as always! Mel is very attentive to our needs and finishes in a timely fashion.”
Shanelle from CA
“Mark was very helpful. He was recuperating from a cold and was still able to be customer conscience and provide excellent service. Thank you!”
Stephen from CA
“Amazing service! Eric is always helpful and solves the problem effectively and efficiently.”
Delores from WA
“Our service was nice and fast. It’s always a pleasure working with Kurt and Cook Security Group!”