The RemoteView Security line has been developed into multiple modules to support all departments interfacing with endpoint devices. Multiple levels of defense utilizing the latest in automation provide the highest level of defense. Visit our SOC 2 Type 2 blog article.
Protect your devices with trusted Application Control to prevent malicious attacks.
· Zero-day protection against malicious attacks
· Security logs are available upon request
· Centralized policy management
· Windows firewall management
· Password management
Lockdown your hard drive with 256-bit encryption to prevent unauthorized access.
· Protect against sensitive information
· Safeguard against stolen hard drive
· Utilizes local TPM of ATMs/ITMs
Maintain compliance and keep your ATMs/ITMs secure with up to date Microsoft software patches.
· Preferred updating scheduling
· Patch status reports provided, ready for auditors
· Automated patch installation
· Encrypted traffic, outbound only to specific FQDNs
· Integrated server with managed POE switch
· Camera Defense
· Real-time alerts
· Password protection
· Firewall on integrated switch
· MAC Address Binding
· Automated reboots of failed endpoints
· Full control of individual ports (POE and/or data)
Portland (National Headquarters and Support Center) 9225 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland, OR 97220
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
7 Days a Week 5 AM - 10 PM PST