Are you looking for an alternative option to having a physical DVR onsite or experiencing issues with your DVR? RemoteView Surveillance provides an alternative option to reoccuring DVR Issues! Cook Security Group also offers many other RemoteView options...
Issues with DVRs
- DVRs are a large capital expenditure
- DVRs will fail due to physical issues (connections, power supplies, etc.)
- When the DVR fails, you are NO LONGER RECORDING
- How do you know when it's down? Who is monitoring? How soon until it's back up? How much time will it take to get a loaner? Answer: There is no way to know for sure!
The Solution... RemoteView Surveillance!
- Eliminate the need for a physical DVR
- Stream and Store video to a secure hosted facility
- Pool of redundant DVRs/storage
- Onsite hybrid router with storage... Serves as a mini DVR in the event of an internet outage
- Ensure your video is recording at a maximum level
- Securely access video at anytime
- Significant reduction in personnel time
Additional Benefits & Security of RemoteView Surveillance:
- Secured, Managed, Redundant, Maximum Uptime!
- Outsource responsibility... We manage & maintain!
- Health Check- Immediate notifications of failure
- Increase availability- Securely access after hours via Desktop Client, Full Featured Web Client and Smart Phone!
- Convert to low cost monthly payment per camera
- Reduce camera count by utilizing IP cameras
- Hybrid router configured to communicate with secure hosted servers
- All other access incoming and outcoming is blocked
- AES 256 bit encrypted VPN connection (pass-phrases changed bi-annually)
- Extensive 3rd party vulnerability tests on a monthly basis