Having issues with your DVR? Concerned with losing important video or not being compliant with Federal regulations? RemoteView Surveillance is your solution. The issue with traditional DVR and video systems is that they fail. Our customers end up losing essential video when they need it most. DVRs are servers that are rarely monitored and maintained. While many institutions rely on staff to verify the integrity of the system, it’s still limited to human error.
“The introduction of RemoteView Surveillance has helped us reduce costs, and increase the efficiency and consistency of our service across the branch system. Working with Cook and their RemoteView team has been a pleasure. They are always available and quick to respond. They have also made the transition from the old DVRs to the RVS system painless and easy to understand. Their superior solution and service quality, in my opinion, makes them a standout in the market place!” Melanie- BBCN Bank.
Issues with DVRs
- DVRs are a large capital expenditure
- DVRs will fail due to physical issues (connections, power supplies, etc.) and the Hard Drives have a 3-5 year life expectancy
- When the DVR fails, you are NO LONGER RECORDING
- How do you know when it’s down? Who is monitoring? How soon will it be back up? How much time will it take to get a loaner? Answer: There is no way to know for sure!
The Solution… RemoteView Surveillance!
- Eliminate the need for a physical DVR
- Stream and Store video to a secure hosted facility
- Pool of redundant DVRs/storage
- Onsite hybrid router with storage… Serves as a mini DVR in the event of an internet outage
- Ensure your video is recording at a maximum level
- Securely access video at anytime
- Significant reduction in personnel time
Additional Benefits & Security of RemoteView Surveillance:
- Secured, managed, redundant, maximum uptime!
- Outsource responsibility… We manage & maintain!
- Health Check- Immediate notifications of failure
- Increase Availability- Securely access after hours via Desktop Client, Full Featured Web Client & Smartphone!
- Covert to low cost monthly payment per camera
- Reduce camera count by utilizing IP cameras
- Hybrid router configured to communicate with secure hosted servers
- All other access incoming & outgoing is blocked
- AES 256 bit encrypted VPN connection (pass-phrases changed bi-annually)
- Extensive 3rd party vulnerability tests on a monthly basis
- Integrates with major ATM & Teller Platforms
- Find video associated with a particular transaction, account, teller, and more!
- Reduce investigation time by conducting faster searches for video/events by ATM receipt data
- Simply type in the last four digits of transaction as it correlates with the video
For more information or to schedule a live demo, click here!
Have you had a chance to check out our latest Press Release about how Cook successfully completed 3rd Party SOC 2 Type II Audit to comply with today’s heightened ‘information security’ regulations? Check it out here!
RemoteView Case Management
Cook Security Group is pleased to announce that we have now added Case Management to our RV Dashboard. This allows you to upload your surveillance video (fraud, robbery, etc.) to a centralized web interface and share internally or externally with one click. The RV Dashboard is specifically designed to provide all of your security or ATM equipment info at your fingertips! Alarms, Video, ATMs reporting… you name it! More info…
IT Security Assessments
As security continues to converge between physical, digital, and network; Cook Security Group now offers IT security assessments through our partnership with Core Business Services. The security assessments cover a broad scope that includes the Active Directory environment detailing the configuration against best security practices. Also included is a comprehensive review of user access, information assets, and the network layout. Delivered as part of the Assessment is a Security Risk Report, Security Policy Assessment Report, Shared Permission Report, User Permission Report, Outbound Security Report, and External Vulnerabilities Report. Additionally, remediation recommendations are included. More info…
All Clear Systems
Cook has partnered with All Clear Systems to revolutionize the manual open and closing procedures. Per the Bank Protection Act, your institution is responsible to ensure your employees’ safety. This technology dramatically increases employee safety, reduces risk & liability, and serves as a detailed audit for all employees. Benefits include:
- Employee Safety
- Reduces Risk Liability
- Real-time Detailed Audit
- Super User Friendly
- Reduce False Alarms
- Streamlines FTE