Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Supports, maintains, and evaluates computer and networking systems.
- Support and maintain existing infrastructure, applications, and assistance with development of new technical solutions.
- Support on implementation and maintenance of full function banking ATM’s including imaging. Microsoft XP, and Windows 7, and Networking experience required.
- Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Work with computer networks and ensure that they run efficiently by maintaining software updates, designing and implementing new systems structures, monitoring server activity, and auditing server security.
- Clearly communicate solutions in a user friendly professional, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed.
Associate Degree or equivalent certification required, Bachelors preferred. 2 or more years of technical support or IT experience.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
Microsoft SQL 2008, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Server 2008 R2. Routing and VPN implementation and support.
CSG offers an excellent benefits package, including 100% paid company sponsored medical and dental benefits; 401k plan, paid vacation and sick after 90 days of employment.
Job Location: Milwaukie, OR
To Apply: Please send submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.