Alarm & Fire Monitoring
Cook Security Group provides state of the art UL rated & burglar alarm monitoring. Our real time updates insure that our customers are notified immediately in the event of an emergency. The web quick link allows our customers to view their accounts anytime through a secure connection (see benefits below). Alarm and fire monitoring can be part of an annual service agreement. For more information on alarm & fire monitoring, click here!
- Put your alarm in test anytime during the month, not just the end of month
- Quick Link to cooksecuritygroup.com for easy login
- View your live alarm activity from anywhere
- View your monitoring accounts via iPhone or Blackberry
- New Web Portal features
- External web updates
- SMS/Texting Features
- Update & view current emergency notification list
- Ability to add and delete access remotely
- Real time custom reports (activity)
- Lower monthly pricing
- Dedicated CSG administrator... Always talk to a live person!
- Quick Link at CookSecurityGroup.com for easy login
- View your live alarm activity from anywhere with a connection
- Update and view current emergency notification lists
- Up to the hour "real-time"custom reports
- Upload quarterly alarm activity per branch
- Ability to limit control/access log in name (add or delete remotely)
- Ability to place your alarms in test and view history from your smartphone with the MACE app!
- Video Verification- Integrate with cameras and verify remotely
- Dedicated Cook Monitoring Administrator capable of administering all of the above!
- Low monthly monitoring rates based on volume & discounts
- Ask about our other RemoteView Managed Services!
One of the problems that continue to plague the industry today is False Alarms. A majority of the monitored security systems in use today are verified by calling the premises and asking to speak to the owner or the person in charge of building security. In the event the operator is unable to verify the alarm as false, the operator dispatches the appropriate law enforcement agency. In more than 95% of the instances, the police determine that it was a false alarm. Video monitoring provides the operator with an additional level of verification. Video monitoring also provides a level of proof of the event for use by the law enforcement agency.
- Alarm Verification
- Cost savings and more convenience
- Keep track of your business or home while you are away through the internet or mobile device
- Access to Event Activity and video via the internet an Video Web Portal
- Eliminate unnecessary Police Dispatches
To learn more or to receive additional information about Video Verification, click here!
- Cell Back-Up
- Admin Managed Services
Need a Service and/or Maintenance Plan? Click Here!